Sports Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The End....for now.
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm by Rain Dawn

» NHL 2013 Season
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 pm by Rain Dawn

» Oscar Pistorius shoots dead girlfriend
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm by kimball99

» Topps Baseball Cards refuse to mention Pete Rose
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm by kimball99

» Pittsburgh Penguins: In the Room - Season 2 - Ep 1
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 6 Mikko Koivu
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm by Rain Dawn

» Shark Byte 2013 Episode 1 HD
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm by Rain Dawn

» WWE HoF Class of 2013
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:47 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 5 Dany Heatley
Rules: Know them before posting. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 am by kimball99

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am

Rules: Know them before posting.

Go down

Rules: Know them before posting. Empty Rules: Know them before posting.

Post  Rain Dawn Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 am

We hold our members to high expectations in hopes that they will reach them. This doesn't mean that you can't join if your English isn't perfect, it just means that you have to attempt to improve. We can be patient.

kan i tipe like tis d00d?!?!!

NO. Please refrain from using any types of abbreviations and shorthand and simply use proper grammar. Type in complete sentences. If you have problems with English, please cut and paste your posts into Word and spellcheck. Any member who constantly ignores this rule will be given a infraction by the staff.

Can I post nude pics or videos

NO NUDITY!! If you have nude photos and/or vids you MAY NOT post them here. This forum is open to the general public so everything must be somewhat work-safe.

Using Spoiler Tags

People who read these forums often times do not want to know about what is going to happen with a particular game. If you read some FASCINATING NEWS about what is going to happen or if the game has just finished please show respect to others who might not have seen it yet.

If you post a spoiler within a thread that you didn't create, use the SPOILER tags.

Spoiler tags? Yes, spoiler tags. This is how you use them.

It couldn't be simpler. All you have to do is click "Other" choose Spoiler and enter the text in the middle of the two spoilers.

For example: (spoiler is spelt wrong to show how it would look)

[spoler]Michael Jordan is the best NBA player ever[/spoler]

and that translates too:

Spoiler:

Can I post one line and expect it to be well received?

If you post something like "Ronaldo is a diver" and nothing else, your post/thread will most likely be deleted. We like discussion, and a one sentence answer doesn't engender discussion.

I hate 'x poster'! I wanna kill him! ARRRGGHHH!

Firstly, try to keep things civil. Secondly, if someone is pissing you off, count to 10, take a walk, watch some TV, and then come back. If they are still pissing you off, don't start flaming them. Contact a Moderator and they'll be happy to help moderate the problem. That's what we do, we're MODERATORS!

Someone posted something that I don't care about, or don't have a response to. Should I post saying how I don't care?

NO. You are not required or expected to respond to every post made. Don't respond just for the sake of it. Post counts mean nothing on Sports Talk.

Rules and Actions taken by the staff.

If any of these rules are broken. The moderation team will deal with it following this order. A rule is broken so: - A moderator will give out a infraction for... *Spamming *Bad Grammar/Spelling *Insults *Explicit content - If the moderator deems the post is against the rules but has no infraction choice, he will contact a super moderator or administrator to set a custom infraction. - If any of the staff find a post worthy of a ban, they will act accordingly. Remember that not all the rules will get you a small infraction, but ALL must be respected. 3 infractions will result in a 7 day ban. All bans should be respected, no matter the length. Any permanent ban given is PERMANENT. Any person who tries to avoid this and try to force his way back into the community (via fake accounts) will see his IP banned.

****Borrowed from MatForums****
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

https://sports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum