Sports Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The End....for now.
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm by Rain Dawn

» NHL 2013 Season
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 pm by Rain Dawn

» Oscar Pistorius shoots dead girlfriend
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm by kimball99

» Topps Baseball Cards refuse to mention Pete Rose
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm by kimball99

» Pittsburgh Penguins: In the Room - Season 2 - Ep 1
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 6 Mikko Koivu
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm by Rain Dawn

» Shark Byte 2013 Episode 1 HD
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm by Rain Dawn

» WWE HoF Class of 2013
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:47 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 5 Dany Heatley
WWE RAW Discussin Thread EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 am by kimball99

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am

WWE RAW Discussin Thread

2 posters

Go down

WWE RAW Discussin Thread Empty WWE RAW Discussin Thread

Post  kimball99 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 am

Here ya go. A thread to discuss Raw, if anyone else on the planet other then me watches it. I'd have more to say about it if it were monday night. So until tomrrow night, cheers Smile.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

WWE RAW Discussin Thread Empty Re: WWE RAW Discussin Thread

Post  Rain Dawn Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

I still watch, but it seems to take me about a week to get through a show nowadays as I only watch it in bits and pieces. It's nothing to do with the program, it's just time restraints lol

I think they've got a good show going at the moment. Del Rio as champion is good even if it's only for a short spell.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

https://sports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

He ain't bad as a champ...but hes horrible as a face lmao. Seriously, that smile he sports is half retarted looking. Although ya it won't last, but still they need to drop it to Wade Barrett or someone like that who's moving up.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:53 am

I believe Barrett and Ziggler will both get big pushes this year. Ziegler seems to have been right around the top for ages, so he should be the main one for most of year I think. Yeh, the recent face turn by Del Rio is kinda weird lol
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 am

I dunno lol, Alberto is too heel to be turnedface. Hes so annoying and gets under your skin I'm not sure anyone will buy into his face turn.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 am

Yeh, I agree. He seems too soft and comical now instead of that bad ass that wanted to break arms. Suppose the face turn freshens him up a bit and will allow new fights for him. Same for the Miz.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 pm

The miz's face turn is almsot as big of a flop as John Carter was in theaters :/. Seriously though these two are wayyyy too annoying to be faces lol.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 pm

What a horrible show, espeically for the last week before the rumble. The only segment that had me interested at all was at the beginning with Vickie and heyman and the Rock. I actually laughed at this part. The cesaro/Orton match was actually decent, but toher then that it was the same shit.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

Got to agree. There is always potential with the fighters they have on the roster. Cesaro is one of the best around at the moment and dude has mad strength and power Cool

Liked the Foley package they put together as well and shows just how much he has done in his career. A very deserving HoF'er!

Would have expected a better Raw heading into the Rumble though.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 am

See and that's the thing. You expect better and get disappointed...so awhile back, I thought "you know what, I'm gonna start expecting pure and utter shit so I can be disappointed no longer". Well, the funny thing is, is knowing that WWE and Raw are gonna be shit, I'm still disappointed. It's sad. It has helped abit now that the Rock is back, but he's not on screen for 3 hours. Here's hoping that either TNA ratings catch Raw or the WWE sinks so low..either way, they will have to compete then.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Wow, that promo by Cena after squashing Cody Rhodes shows just how bland Cena really is. His "intensity" during his promos has become so rediculously stupid, it's actually hard to watch. Quote of the century by Cena with regards to last years feud with the Rock "the year long feud with the Rock not only showed the world that I can stand in the same class as Dwayne, but also that most times he cant even hold my jockstrap" Shocked Really Cena, and no Im not a Cena hater, but wow...sad part is all them little kiddies at the show ate this crap up. Well maybe three months of thse two feuding week after week will show Cenation that he really is no match for the Rock.

Not a bad Raw though overall. I mean the roulette thing is always stupid. They put stuff on like Cage match, Falls count anywhere matches, chair or tables matches, and neat stuff, then land on a lingerie pillow fight between Tensai and Brodus Clay like wtf? Not that they had the pillow fight or anything but still, its rediculous. And it's about time they do something with the Shield. Or at least reveal what they are doin and why. Them beating people up fter week has been awesome imo, but still, it's time they are given some direction.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm

The Shield are good with there interruptions, but they need to be put into some matches at least. I can understand they want to keep the fearsome buzz going and not show them looking weak by getting knocked about a bit but there match against Ryback and Hell No was a show stealer.
Speaking of show stealing its always great seeing Y2J doing his thing. The guy was electric verbally and in ring during the short match. A lengthy program with Ziggler would be great.
I like that McMahon is back on TV more. The return of Lesnar should be hot. Would be fun to seeing a few tag matches with Punk/Lesnar with Heyman in corner.

Despite the khali/3mb stuff it was a pretty good show. I even liked the Tensai stuff for my sins lol
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:39 am

I wonder if we will see any fallout from y2j/Ziggler and the big show/ Del Rio feuds building. Also with Lesnar coming back last week it adds a new dimension to Punk/Heyman/McMahon/The Shield and even Brad Maddox.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 pm

The Mcmahon angle unfortunately will lead to HHH and lesnar again.

And a proper built Y2J/Ziggler feud can be money, an a hell of a WM match, should they go that way. God, I hope that MNR don't suck tonight...I ot nothin else to do, my xbox is fuked lol.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Dawn Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Some decent parts in the show. Good to see a dominant return from Mark Henry. I thought he had a good run before the injury with all the intensity.
Y2J vs CM Punk was what I would expect it to be. Very strong with plenty near falls. They work well together.

Sammartino being inducted into the HoF is long overdue. Quite a bit before my time but his name will forever be mentioned with greatness. This is easily turning into the best class of HoFers in a given year ever.

Lesnar looks a beast when in animal mode. It's good him being back for Wrestlemania season.

The Shield finally getting it handed to them abit makes them more interesting. That would make some great 6 man tag match.

I know I'm probably missing some stuff that happened but it was decent enough.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down